What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When sending an enquiry via our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular Malware Scanning. We use a SSL certificate.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us.
The Privacy Act 1993
The Privacy Act 1993 deals mainly with the collection and disclosure of personal information. It’s more about information privacy than other aspects of privacy.
The Act has 12 principles that stipulate how information can be collected and used, and people’s rights to gain access to that information and ask for it to be corrected.
Should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days.
The Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act
The Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop emails being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be accordance with The Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Advert Media Ltd / Skool Loop App
199 High Street